Escobedo Library Blog

Another Awesome Escobedo Middle School Edublogs.org weblog

What are you reading?

September18

I’m sure you have seen the “What are you Reading?” pockets next to each classroom door. I’m currently reading The City of Ember (movie coming October 10, 2008). If you have read this book, tell me what you thought of it, without giving away the ending please. My question to you is: “What should I read next and why?”

by posted under Book Blurbs | 11 Comments »    
11 Comments to

“What are you reading?”

1. September 25th, 2008 at 12:13 pm       Sam Chirdon Says:

I’m reading nightrise, the third book in the series of the gatekeepers.

2. September 26th, 2008 at 10:06 am       Katie S. Says:

I’m reading The Ashley’s, and I’m almost finished with it.

3. September 27th, 2008 at 11:26 am       Sydney Says:

I’m currently reading Rebel Angels by Libba Bray, the second book in the Gemma Doyle Trilogy. I’m almost finished with it, and the third and last book is out now. YEY.

4. October 2nd, 2008 at 8:16 pm       Mrs. Baca Says:

I just started reading Vampire Academy and Soldier’s Heart. Still reading City of Ember. So now I am juggling three books. It’s too early to say which is my favorite.

5. October 24th, 2008 at 12:35 pm       Mrs. Baca Says:

Well I just finished the book Crank. I just started Twisted and Warriors Into the Wild. Still reading Vampire Academy. So many books so little time…

6. October 24th, 2008 at 11:20 pm       Jessica Says:

I am in the middle of Twilight! So far, it is really good. I heard everyone talking about it, and I heard about the movie.. so I decided to read it.

7. October 30th, 2008 at 11:06 am       Mrs. Baca Says:

Getting ready to start Marley and Me. Has anyone out there read it? If you are a girl that would like to read it, you may consider joining the Girls Bookclub. This is the book we are starting on Tuesday, November 18th.

8. November 7th, 2008 at 9:36 am       mariah Says:

No i have not read it but i think i would like to and right now i am reading kickoff it is really good you really should read it……….:)

9. November 15th, 2008 at 2:47 pm       Mrs. Baca Says:

I will consider reading kickoff. What is it about? I just started a new book that my church wrote as part of a series. It is real thought inspiring!

10. November 24th, 2008 at 4:58 pm       Jordan M. Says:

Have you read “A Child Called “It”” or its sequel, “The Lost Boy”? If not, YOU SHOULD IT IS SAD, HEARTWARMING, AND MAKES YOU WANT TO READ IT EVREYDAY! I READ BOTH. It’s about a drunk mom who treats one boy badly, and abuses him. It’s how the boy survives and how he fills his cold and lonly heart with love. IT MAKES ME CRY, SERIOSLY!

11. November 25th, 2008 at 6:58 pm       Mrs. Baca Says:

I have not read “A Child Called It” but I need to! Did you know that it was listed as the #1 checked out book at Escobedo last week? I better stock up on tissues because I’m a cry baby when it comes to sad stuff.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

September 2008
M T W T F S S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930  

Skip to toolbar